Lesson's in Life Part 6 - Even Friend's Fuck You Over!
Unfortunately not everything in life goes your way, whilst being such a nice guy, all i get back in return is a kick in the arse as a thank you. With this I am extremely happy that i booked a flight out of Australia for the end of the year. This trip has been arrange with perfect timing in order to get away from all the troubles and problems that are here, in reality.
As I have learnt the difficult way, you can not trust anyone and I mean anyone, not even your friends. I won't get into any details as I feel I don't need to disclose such details, however a simple lesson to be learnt is that, a person may be all nice and polite to you on the outside but as soon as you get all nice back with them they will kick you up your behind. Be cautious with who you associate with, and who you trust and do favors for, because in the end they are just another stranger who may be out to get you. You can never know a person's true intentions, even if you have been friends with them for many years
The countdown started 100 days back, on August 15th, and surprisingly time has literally flown by, the countdown is now at 43. I will be heading to Cambodia for the third time this year and will be stopping off in Singapore on my way back. During this trip I hope to experience something different and in order to experience this I hope to tackle a few of these points.
- Work the fields (try to, don't know if I would be able to handle the weather hah)
- ride a buffalo
- climb a palm tree
- explore the area of Tuk Chaa in Kampong Cham province, where the remnants of 554 ancient ruins remains (well whatevers left of it, after the American carpet bombing during the early 70's)
- visit rural schools and donate excercise books, pens and pencils to less fortunate kids/students
- trace my family roots as much as I can
- possibly try to visit a few orphanages
- ride an ox-cart hehe
- watch a Cambodian kickboxing "Kun Khmer Borann"
- explore cave temples in Kampot
- watch a traditional and classical performance of Khmer Royal Ballet/dance/shadow puppet theatre
- locate and jot as many GPS coordinates I can of the off-the-track ruins in and around Cambodia's countryside
Anyways during my trip, I plan to write a journal entry of my stay and will hopefully either upload the journal whilst I am there or when I get back. The photo albums will be made available once I get back as I plan to take many photo's just like my previous trips.
- Allan -